Case Study: Doc Prep Pro’s
Doc Prep Pro’s is a document preparation business. They help people with student loan debt enter into forgiveness programs to reduce their overall debt, interest rates, and payback terms.
They came to us in need of a new website which clearly communicates their service, processes, the benefits of doing business with them, and allows potential clients to complete a pre-qualifying online application.
- Creating a user-friendly website that clearly communicates the information needed for a user to understand the services offered and assess if the service meets their needs.
- Build the website on a CMS (content management system) platform, allowing the client to easily make changes to the website as needed.
- Develop an easy yet in-depth pre-qualifying application process for the end-users, allowing the business to collect enough information to make better decisions on which potential leads are more likely to convert.
- Customize a CRM (Customer Relationship Management System) and integrate it into the website
- Build and manage digital advertising campaigns focused on generating high quality leads for the businesses services. The digital advertising campaign was initially slated to run for 12 months, but was paused after 4 months due to government legislation.
This project was completed successfully. We meet all the key objectives while finishing the project within the time frame given to the client initially. The following results were delivered:
Web Pages Built
Digital Advertising Campaigns
Total Budget for Project (USD)
Days for Project Completion
Review some of our past projects
Red Home Sellers
A tax preparation business we helped by developing a website and building a digital advertising campaign
Doc Prep Pro's
Document preparation business we helped by developing a website and building a digital advertising campaign
Let's Work Together!
We are always here and ready to help. Give us a call or schedule a free strategy session! We'll assess your business goals and create an actionable plan for you.